1.Trump is one of the few politicians in history that not only adeptly shuns that title, but truly makes many Americans feel that they have an ally in “the machine”, an anti-establishment “maverick” that says what the common man or woman has on their mind rather than being “politically correct” in the face of contrary lived experience.
2. Trump actually gave adequate discourse to an issue that was ignored by “rank and file” politicians for decades, namely a completely broken immigration system.
3. Trump has appointed two conservative, Pro-life supreme court Justices, and hundreds of conservative Federal judges concerned with protecting the dignity of life and other conservative causes as well as other pro-life advocates in various other posts.
4. Trump is the only sitting president to give remarks in person at the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C.
5. Trump’s administration has issued a ruling reforming Title X family planning funds preventing them from funding entities that provide abortions, favored legislation to end late term abortions, and reinstated and expanded policies prohibiting international aid from funding oversees abortions.
6. Under Trump the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
7. Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on Pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving information.
8. Trump signed into a law up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
9. Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.
10. Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding Moms.
11. Trump signed the Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean.
12. He signed a bill allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would go down.
13. In 2018, President Trump signed the First Step Act, a criminal justice bill which enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society.
14. Trump increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by more than 14%.
15. Through Trump’s Anti-Trafficking Coordination Team (ACTeam) initiative, Federal law enforcement more than doubled convictions of human traffickers and increased the number of defendants charged by 75% in ACTeam districts.
16. Trump’s OMB published new anti-trafficking guidance for government procurement officials to more effectively combat human trafficking.
17. Trump’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking.
18. Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services provided funding to support the National Human Trafficking Hotline to identify perpetrators and give victims the help they need.
19. The hotline identified 16,862 potential human trafficking cases.
20. The Trump Administration is promoting second chance hiring to give former inmates the opportunity to live crime-free lives and find meaningful employment.
21. Trump’s and the Board Of Prisons launched a new “Ready to Work Initiative” to help connect employers directly with former prisoners.
22. The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
23. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
24. Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.
25. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law by Trump doubled the maximum amount of the child tax credit available to parents and lifted the income limits so more people could claim it.
26. Though a strong argument can be made for the distinction between causation and correlation (and Trump himself has said that a president should not get credit for things that ‘happen to occur’ under their watch), it is nevertheless true that (at least before Covid):
27. Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
28. The 25% lowest-paid Americans enjoyed a 4.5% income boost in November 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country's highest-paid workers.
29. New single-family home sales were up 31.6% in October 2019 compared to the previous year.
30. Under his leadership ISIS has lost most of their territory and been largely dismantled.
31. ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was killed.
32. Manufacturing jobs are growing at the fastest rate in more than 30 years.
33. Stock Market had reached record highs.
34. Median household income had hit highest level ever recorded.
35. African-American unemployment was at an all-time low.
36. Hispanic-American unemployment was at an all-time low.
37. Asian-American unemployment was at an all-time low.
38. Women’s unemployment rate was at a 65-year low.
39. Youth unemployment was at a 50-year low.
40. We had the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded (again, briefly, pre-covid).